10 Leadership Tips for Children's Ministry
1. Who you are is more important than what you do.
2. Make people skills one of your priority growth areas.
3. People don't follow a title.. they follow someone they love and respect.
4. There will always be someone who is not happy with your decision.. accept it and don't try to appease everyone.
5. It's not what you can do; it's what you can empower others to do.
6. Learn from everyone.. everywhere... everyday.
7. When hiring, look at what someone has done in the past. Location doesn't change people. Past performance usually indicates future performance.
8. Take your day off and use your vacation time. Your future in ministry depends on it.
9. Your greates ministry is at home.
10. Details done well make the plan gel.