- Through watching and observing things that are going around them, in the home and when out and about.
- Through listening to conversations between family members, old and young, and when out and about.
- Through asking lots of questions about things they don’t understand or want to learn more about.
- Through trying out new activities – often things they copy from you or their siblings.
- Through practising all the skills as they learn them, as practice eventually makes perfect
How important it is, then, to teach these growing and learning toddlers about God and His love for them. Don't overlook Bible memorization for little ones. This book, 'Easiest Bible Memory Verses for Toddlers' is a wonderful resource for this age-group. You'll find simple, one-sentence verses or part-sentences of longer verses that toddlers can easily learn.
Buy the e-book and download to instantly access and use the resource.. HERE.