Why include special events?
We try to include a special kidmin event every term, generally at the conclusion of our current kidmin program. series or emphasis.
Yes.. they mean extra work but these events provide additional interest and excitement for the kids and highlight our kidmin within the church family. They're also a non-threatening and fun event to extend an invitation to non-churched families and friends.
An easy way to promote your events
But how could I quickly pull together an event promotion that would create impact and appeal? Fortunately, I discovered an great online program, splashthat.com
There is also a gallery page if you have a number of images or if you want to include a growing collection of images of your program to share on your social media.
You'll find a list of the Splash features below.
This online event promotion website provides:
* your own event website (Link to this from your church and ministry website and social media pages.)
* Mobile optimised so your promotion can be viewed with computer, smartphone or ipad.
* Email invitations can be generated.
* Social galleries display all your images
* Online tickets to your event (You can generate free tickets but there is a small charge if you sell tickets. Guests receive a ticket pdf to print and present.)
* Collect RSVPs
* Mobile check-ins (online or export to spreadsheet.)