Well, I've been looking at some of the activities and crafts available online so check out this selection:
* Printable Nativity Scene.. just print off and attach to cardboard tubes.
* Mini Nativity Scene ornament... this craft uses Sculpey clay or similar. It looks great but would probably be best for older kids.
*Family Fun has a great idea for making Christmas tree gifts.
*Family Fun also as a great design for an Angel Treee Topper... but for older kids- just print, cut out and assemble.
* Complete Nativity Scene can be downloaded here.. just print off, cut out and assemble.
*Simple Candy Cane craft.. kids can make the craft, attach a copy of the Candy Cane story and give as a gift.
* Heart Angel Craft for little ones... Just print off the heart shapes and glue together.
* Origami Christmas Tree.... a bit tricky for younger ones.
And, it you're looking for even more Christmas crafts, Activity Village have an online Advent Calendar for crafts. Just click on today's date adn you'll be taken to a page filled with craft ideas and isntraction videos with new content for each day. Check it out HERE..