So.... just realise that this list is not exhaustive but does contain some worthwhile suggestions to check out for use in your kids church and other programs over the Easter period.
1. INVITATIONS This is a great little clip to encourage your church family to invite along friends and family to your Easter events.
2. A VERY SPECIAL EASTER This clip uses crayon drawings to illustrate responses and comments by kids about the Easter story. It does have a great finish.
3. PETER & JOHN: THE TOMB This clip from The Skit Guys (I've included it below) would be great to use as a discussion starter with older kids: Why were they running? Who ran inside first? Why did their expressions change to delight and laughter?...
4. A VERY SPECIAL SUNDAY One from the series that tells the Easter story with line drawings through the eyes of children.
5. TINY BIBLE TREASURES 6- HE'S ALIVE This is another animated series retelling the Easter story (Mark 16, Luke 24 and John 20)
6. AN EASTER STORY This presentation uses children as Bible characters to retell the Easter story.
7.WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT This short little clip would be a great introduction or conclusion to your Easter event and just highlights the real message of Easter.
8. THE JESUS EGG I've included this story clip about an Easter egg hunt. It has a great message that you might like to use as a discussion launcher or to develop further following Easter.
9. REMEMBER ME Friends and Heroes have a quality musical presentation of the Easter story.
10. I BELIEVE If you're looking for some downloadable music for your kids to sing along with, check out Groups selection. Our kids really enjoy them and love to see other kids singing, too. This is just one of the list available to download.